Thursday, November 26, 2009

SLCitizen

So I'm pretty stoked, I'm not gonna lie. I went on Monday to sell my animals and hats to SLCitizen and Matt (the guy running the show) loved the animals. He wants to sell them for $18 a pop and he thinks they're going to do great. He also told me he was going to try and get them put into a magazine article on the co-op that was being written when I walked in! Woo!

Anyway, I think that SLCitizen is a great thing, and its not just because I have stuff in their store. They do the leg work for artists and in a town the size of Salt Lake, that's a tough job. Its a rough business going around with a bag full of stuffed chickens and cows asking people to sell them, and then to get a fair price and to be treated well through the whole process is pretty impossible. Matt and the folks at SLCitizen make it easy for artists to do what they love and get the recognition that makes continuing to create worth the effort.

Also, in exciting news, I have the internet once again, so I will be updating a good deal more and hopefully my wretched spelling mistakes will go away. That last post was almost unreadable and I blame the library in the Avenues for it.

Anyway, Happy Turkey Day! Hope you stuff your faces!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie loves your rainbow animals! Josephine named your moose "Max"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails