Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gloves Galore!

So I was asked to do a series of gloves for SLCitizen so that's what I've been up to since last we spoke. And man have I been busy! Lets see what's been on my hooks shall we?

This pattern is based off of Sue Norrad's design. I took off the fingers and the mitten top, left the thumb and there ya go! Its really easy and the perfect pattern for beginning glove makers. You can find it on Ravelry too, or Sue's website.




Next up is the Orchard Glove that was in Interweave's Fall issue. Its really easy (designed by a 16 year old no less!) and fun to do. Its got a spiked single crochet in it which adds a little extra umph to the pattern. It also makes the stitches pop out. I love this pattern. I make these gloves all the time.





Last, I made a pattern of my design. Its basically a tube with a thumb hole :) but it's warm and its ridiculously easy. When I have time, and I don't have a boyfriend glaring at me for wasting his tv watching time I'll post it.

I'm sorry about the poor picture quality on all the photos. The camera did NOT want to cooperate!

Anyway, That's what I've been doing! Hope all is well on your hooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails