Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Love Story in Berocco.

So I went to the Black Sheep Wool Co. for my birthday and Pete was oh so kind enough to buy me yarn. It took me a really really long time to choose but when I finally did I discovered Berroco Lustra.

This yarn is ridiculously soft and has a beautiful shine to it that is
amazing. While crocheting this yarn (named montmartre) I just want to dive into and swim around in it. Like a big ol' sea of yarn! Lovely.

Using this yarn, I think I'm going to cable a hat. I'm going to try and write a pattern for it. More pictures to be posted.

Also, here's some good news. I have a job! Yes! So now I am free to invest more freely in my yarn addiction. There's some really cool yarn stores in SLC so be ready for some updates on that.

photos from berocco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails