Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Double Pointed Needles


I have tackled circular needles and I have used my straight needles to my best ability, and now I have attempted the scariest needle of all: Double Pointed Needles.

I have stayed away from these sinister looking tools for as a long as I possibly could. But then my mom and I were video chatting and she taught me from thousands of miles away how to knit a third way.

I have no plan with this lavender yarn, but I am enjoying playing with my new needles.

In case you were lookin for a pair of nice needles, Hiya Hiya Bamboo 6 mm needles are what I am using. I also really like using turbo circular needles (in case you were curious).


Now, the whole reason why I wanted to learn how to use DPNs is so I could start to use Lee Meredith's patterns to make my own sweet hats. So hopefully, now that I am feeling more confident, I can start knitting cooler things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails