Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bitches Get Stitches


I love blogs. They brighten my day and make fiber worth knitting and crocheting. So when I found Bitches Get Stitches a couple months ago, my week, no wait, my life was instantly a little brighter.

Steven is super sassy, and his work is gorgeous. He's a yarn snob and he's not shy about telling you about it. He takes beautiful photos, and he gets to go to NYC, Rhinebeck, Blue Moon Fiber Arts. In short, I am jealous of both his skills and his travels.

If you're in search of a witty blogger who updates constantly, will make you laugh, and will inspire you to blog more often, go take a peek at his blog.

In other news, my hat is still coming along. Its slow work, but I haven't given up yet, so I can still be proud of myself.

I also enrolled in a ceramics class and a painting class at the junior college by my house and today was my first day. Although I think the next few months will be a little messy... I think they'll be creative so that's a positive.

Its currently snowing like crazy outside and my dog is staring at the falling flakes as if they will run away from him and play fetch. I think he's getting cabin fever....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails