Monday, January 3, 2011

FAQ


So I'm planning a new post all about my Utah vacation, but I thought I'd drop a real quick blog post since it's been 2 weeks since my last update.

I updated the last post, so the last few rows are correct. Sorry about any confusion with that. Anytime you see something like that, please don't hesitate to let me know! So thanks Awesome 4 for keeping me straight.

As far as resources go for learning to crochet and read patterns, the best bet for me was reading the back of a Crochet Today magazine and finally looking at drawings and a breakdown of abbreviations and stitches. It took me from a basic crocheter into a much more advanced one. You can always go to Ravelry.com and Crochetme.com for more resources. Ravelry's message boards are great and the people on there are pretty great.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always on the computer, so I'll get your message and get right back to you!

-Sarah

picture from tmonews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails