Friday, October 30, 2009

All Hallows Eve.. and Blankets suck.

I think for my next project, I'm going to tackle the Moorish Mosaic Afghan from Interweave Crochet, Fall '09 But that's not really why I am posting (though, I will be posting pictures of my progress, it seems really cool...)


I don't know about anyone else, but I have the HARDEST time finishing blankets. I start them with joy, thinking "This is gonna be the best damn blanket of all time, people will come into my home, see this blanket and praise me as a goddess among blanket stitchers" and then I get 2 motifs in and I'm bored. Way bored. Thinking about the sweet hat I could be making if it weren't for this damn blanket on my hook. I've done this like 4 times. Its ridiculous.


On a completely separate, non-crochet, yet equally awesome note, I thought I would share what I am going to be for halloween. Last year I was Todd Palin and my boyfriend was Sarah (it wasn't cute...) and this year to throw everyone for a loop again... I'm going to be Indiana Jones and my half Korean boyfriend is gonna be Short Round. Oh yes people, we're doing it, and it will be amazing! He's going to be a much taller Short Round and a much older one too, but by god, it will be hilarious.


I know this has absolutely nothing to do with crocheting or yarn, but its Halloween, I couldn't help it.


Indy photo compliments of faithandfacts.com

1 comment:

  1. Blankets suck! So much work for so little reward. I'm much happier doing short projects. It must be the ADD in me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails