Monday, December 6, 2010

Bobblin' along

I've needed a new bag for awhile (I'm still using the purse that was my very first pattern). So I took to Ravelry to hunt for a good pattern.

I found this one: The Bobbling Along Aran Tote. Its super super cute and just complicated enough to keep my interest.

The pattern starts off really really hard to understand, and you will curse at it. In fact, after yelling at it and starting it 6 times, Pete told me I wasn't allowed to do it anymore, but I gave it one last shot and finally got it. Once you get into the groove with it, it goes by really fast and its a very easy pattern. As with all crochet patterns, this is a total yarn eater. I'm using scraps of yarn from my cabinet to make this guy, so it'll be a little mixed up but thats the way I like 'em.

In other news, I bought a sweet candle at Cost Plus today and now my house smells like a wicked awesome Christmas tree farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails