Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beer Bottle Sweater


So I thought I'd share my newest creation:

The Beer Sweater.

So I bought that cool self patterning yarn a couple days ago but just didn't know what to do with it. Should it be a purse? A hat? A baby hat? And then Pete texted me while I was in the airport on the way to CA to see my mom with this AMAZING idea. Its a beer sweater! Complete with little arms and a sweet collar.

It took me awhile to figure out the collar, and the arms are a little off, but its still really cute and it sits perfectly on a Sierra Nevada.

In other news. Pete bought me a present right before I left Salt Lake for San Diego. Its a very good book called the "Handmade Marketplace" by Kari Chapin. Its chalk full of useful hints, good ideas, and just makes you feel good about crafting. Its definitely worth a look!


That's it for now you hookers! Hope all your projects are going well! Keep on stitchin'


Book photo taken from Craftster.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails