Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby pig!

I made a baby piggy to go on my etsy. He's pretty much adorable. I like to put him in bed with Pete. Right next to his face. And then he turns around, he's face to face to this little piglet. I would love to wake up to this little guy all the time.
Plus he's tennis ball size. Which is hilarious.

Anyway, I thought I'd share him with you.

In other news, I bought this crazy yarn today. I got it from Hobby Lobby and it is known as Yarn Bee - Snowflake Wool Blend.
Its a pretty cool looking yarn. Its a 50-50 wool/polyester blend. Its soft but I think it'll be durable. I got "Fawn" which is delightfully retro. Actually, I should say Pete made me choose fawn (Pete always chooses my yarn colors, and they always work...). I think its a self patterning yarn which is generally useless to me as a crocheter but will work none the less.

Finally. I signed up for wool spinning class... which is SOOO exciting!!!

photo of yarn from: Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails