Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sorry!!


So I know I've been terrible! No posts in two weeks. Geeeez. So first of all I wanted to update you on the Revolution Hats. Here are two of them. I've made four in all so far and they all have tags on them which is kind of a big deal.

After using Chloe Nightingale's pattern so many times, I have to insist that it's still one of my all time favorite hats. Its a tight gauge and its so warm and cozy, perfect for climbers out in the cold.

I used Cascade Eco Wool which is a really awesome yarn, especially for a project like this. Its a 250 gram skein (478 yards) which is a good hunk of material, so you have to be in love with the color but if you find the right color... this is a great buy.


The second thing I was going to write about was my new stuffed
animals. Just in time for Easter I made a bunny rabbit. I used Vanna's choice which is a good, solid yarn for making stuffed animals.

People keep asking me if he's an amigurumi pattern. That would be a negative because I despise amigurumi patterns. He's my own creation. His name is Percy. I also made a fat little bird too. I haven't come up with a name for him.

Anyway. Sorry it's taken me so long! It won't happen again for awhile. Promise!

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails