Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tube Gloves!

So I told ya'll that I would give you the pattern for my tube gloves. Which are awesome. And good lord, they are fast and easy.

Yarn: Lion Brand, Vanna's Choice

Hook Size: H

You can chain as many as you need to fit your arm length, and
make as many rows and you need to go around your wrist comfortably. Just make sure that the thumb hole goes in the middle. So if you do 40 rows, put the thumb at row 20 etc etc.

Ch 30

Rd 1 - hdc in each st, ch 2 and turn (30)

Rd 2 - hdc in the back loop only of each st, ch 2 and turn (30)

Rd 3- 17 - repeat rd 2.

Rd. 18 - hdc in first 24 sts, ch 3, skip 3 st, hdc in last 3 sts, ch 2 and turn (30)

(thumb hole)Rd. 19 - hdc in back loop of first 24 sts, hdc in next 3 sts, hdc in last 3 sts back loop. ch 2 and turn (30)

Rd 20-36 - hdc in back loop of each st ch 2 and turn (30)

At end of row 36, fasten off and leave a long tail (for sewing together). Then sew the tube together and you're set.

Take a 2nd color and use it to accent the thumb hole, and edges and you're good to go

If you have any problems with the pattern, or if it just doesn't want to work let me know and I'll fix it. I think it should work though.

**With the turn, I only ch 1 because my chains are loose, so if your edges are looking sorta loose and you're not liking the look, try ch 1 instead of 2.

Happy Hookin'!

1 comment:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for -- thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails