Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Animals

Oh how I love to stitch stuffed animals. Nothing makes me more excited than when I'm coming up with a new little creature to annoy Pete with. That poor boy has to sit through me squealing over numerous animals, asking his advice and then poking him with the finished product.

Well here's my latest design. Mini animals! Weeee. These little guys fit in the palm of my hand and they are AWESOME! I don't like to toot my own horn (well, actually I do, this is why I have a blog) but I am way impressed with myself with these little critters.

I made a chick, a baby bird, a frog, a cow, and a piggy (the frog was my first attempt which is why he looks a little off...). Hehehe I can't stop giggling.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! the baby bird and chick are soooo cute! Can I buy one for Brianna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. It's johnny, the guy interested in the hats for our climbing company.
    Contact me at: johnny@revolutionclimbing.com
    check out what we do- www.revolutionclimbing.com
    see ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember mr twit twoo? i have him on mine and my girlfriends bad :):) we love him so much! facebook.com/dubway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails